Important Term & Conditions
1) The SIM card provides the following service: Mobile data service – Thailand 7 days unlimited data usage (Once your data usage in Thailand reaches “Fair Usage level” 3GB, the upload/download speed would be restricted (but not below 128kbps), and tethering and Peer-to-Peer services would not be available. Please refer to Fair Usage Policy of Total Access Communication PLC. for details.)
2) Insert the SIM card into your handset and it is ready to be used. You can activate the SIM card in Thailand.
3) The SIM card is valid for 35 days from the date of activation. The data usages over 7 days of use will charge THB2 /MB.
4) To top-up the SIM card, please ask 7-Eleven staff in Thailand for details.
5) Any unused data and stored-value for voice service from this SIM card will be forfeited.
6) Please keep the outer part of your SIM card for inquiries.
7) The maximum download speed of the SIM card is 42Mbps. However, the actual connection speed maybe affected by different factors such as the relative position between you and the transmitting station, server’s capacity, Internet traffic conditions, number of users, maximum network supporting speed of device, hardware, software and other factors.
8) This product is distributed by Total Access Communication PLC.. China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Limited being a distributor, is not responsible for the quality or other liabilities regarding the SIM card.
9) China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Limited reserves its right of final interpretation.
ChinaSIM – chinasim – thailand sim card prepaid – thailand sim card – prepaid sim card thailand – prepaid sim card thailand – thailand mobile sim card – data sim thailand